3 Awesome Father's Day Activities
Friday 15th June 2018
It's time to celebrate Father's day! This is a celebration of our dads, stepdads, grandads; any family member or friend who loves, helps and looks after us. We have created a few crafty gifts that are sure to impress!
Father's Day Card
This Father's Day card is super simple and super fun to make. Just grab 2 pieces of card or paper and follow the pictures below.
This footprint rocket utilises everyones favourite...PAINT! Help paint your child’s foot and help them stamp it onto a piece of card. Now get the children to personalise it to make it their own...we used coloured card to complete the rocket and tin foil to make the stars.
- 1st Grease your baking try and preheat your oven to 160 degrees centigrade on the fan setting.
- Add your syrup to your sauce pan. Add the butter and sugar.
- Stir the ingredients on a low heat until melted.
- Take the melted mixture off the heat and stir in the oats. Mix it all together.
- Once you have mixed everything together, pour it out onto a greased baking tray.
- Now you want to push it all together into a square shape. Use a spoon or a blunt knife for this.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until firm and golden.
- Leave to cool and cut into square portions.
We hope you enjoyed these inspirational ideas for Father's Day!
Love, the Weekend Box Team.